Crown Accounts and its partners are highly experienced and their collective expertise means Crown Accounts can help and advise you no matter what your needs.
Outsourcing our client portfolio to you so you can gain experience as a Trainee Accountant and step into accounting. We only look for the bright individuals to work on our client accounts as we don’t want to under deliver and jeopardise our client relationships.
Our clients remain our top priority and so should yours, we continually provide expert advice on all aspects of personal and business finance.
We are committed to excellence and the development of our organisation.
Reason to use Crown Accounts
- Clients are our top priority. We know that no “one solution” fits all and we take the time to get to know you and your business to ensure we give you the perfect advice.
- Your first consultation with us is free, no obligation consultation.
- You always know who to contact. All clients are assigned a partner and a manager to look after their affairs. When you call us, you will be put straight through to the person you need to speak to as quickly as possible.
- We work as a team so you will have access to the expert knowledge of all of our partners as well as a diverse range of services.
- Your accounts and tax returns will be prepared promptly and you will receive a fast response to emails and letters.
- We don’t talk jargon! We explain complex matters as simply as possible so you understand exactly what we’re doing.
- You have access to over 70 informative factsheets when you sign up to our website. You will also receive our monthly e-news and quarterly business updates as well as tax reminders.
- If you’re starting up in business we can show you what to do and how to run it with confidence. A free, no obligation, one hour consultation to SMEs and start-ups.
- At the end of the day, we can help with any personal or business financial matter you may have. We are approachable, reliable and proactive. We don’t just respond to your needs, we work alongside you to help you succeed, delivering positive results and effective solutions for companies of all sizes in all sectors.
- You are assisting with the development of graduates and those who want to get into accounting as a career.