Introduction to Payroll Management
This training course is perfect for the complete beginners with no initial experience or qualifications and/or for anyone having previously worked within payroll but not hasn’t received a qualification. The course includes the basic calculations and preparations of both a weekly and monthly payroll system.
The course is suitable for those students who are:
• New to payroll and who wish to obtain the skill base and knowledge required of payroll personnel prior to a work placement.
• Have previously worked in payroll but have not received a qualification.
• Wanting to return to work in payroll but need to update your knowledge and understandings of the procedures.
• Are already employed in payroll processing or similar roles and wish to ensure that you have a concrete foundation, knowledge and the necessary skills in order to perform some non-routine tasks.
• Wanting to acquire and obtain the skills necessary to use particular software’s such as Sage for your business or to help your clients set up their own payroll system.
• Wanting to provide a payroll service to your clients and customers.
- Payroll Administrator Tasks
- Enter changes to employee payroll records
- Communicate with employees regarding changes in salary, benefits, etc.
- Handle voluntary and involuntary deductions
- Calculate, key, total, and balance substitute payrolls.
- Create reports for information pertaining to payroll.